Terms of Service
1. The place of jurisdiction for registered traders is Stuttgart. The supplier can also sue at the seat of the customer. German law applies. The applicability of the UN sales law is excluded.
2. Our offers in the online shop are non-binding. By submitting your order you acknowledge the exclusive applicability of our terms and conditions in addition to the statutory provisions. We must decide whether to accept or reject your order within 14 days of receipt.
3. All prices include the statutory value added tax and are unpacked from Stuttgart. The customer bears the costs for shipping and packaging; they are invoiced according to the table in the currently valid catalog.
4. Loss of or damage to the goods in transit must be reported to the shipping company and the supplier immediately upon delivery and a joint report must be drawn up for the supplier with the shipping company. Damaged shipments may not be accepted.
5. The goods remain the property of the supplier until all of the supplier's claims from the current business relationship have been paid in full.
6. Warranty claims are initially limited to rectification. If the repair fails, there is an entitlement to a reduction in the purchase price or to the cancellation of the contract.
7. We are only liable for our own fault and that of our vicarious agents in the event of willful intent and gross negligence. We are not liable for slight negligence or regardless of our fault. This does not apply if and to the extent that we or our vicarious agents have violated essential contractual obligations. In this case the liability is limited to the replacement of the typical foreseeable damage. The limitation of liability does not apply to damages resulting from injury to life, limb or health, which are based on our negligent breach of duty or an intentional or negligent breach of duty by our legal representative or our vicarious agents. The provisions of the Product Liability Act also remain unaffected
8. We reserve the right to deviate from illustrations, errors and misprints.
9. If you are a consumer, i.e. a natural person who concludes the contract for a purpose that can neither be attributed to your commercial nor your independent professional activity, please note the following cancellation policy.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving a reason. The cancellation period is 14 days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods - in the case of partial shipments, the last goods. In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email). The revocation must be sent to:
Francesco Lo Casale
Marienbader Str. 35, 70372 Stuttgart
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification of exercising your right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Consequences of the withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will have given you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from choosing a different type of delivery than the inexpensive standard delivery offered by us have), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods. If these cannot normally be returned by post due to their nature, we will pick them up at our expense.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling you that is not necessary to check the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
In order to be able to use your criticism in our endeavors for quality, we ask you to state the reason for your return - you are not legally obliged to do so.
Francesco Lo Casale